Happy Holidays and Thanks!

Happy Holidays and Thanks!

Postby DIRECTOR » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:09 am

On behalf of the CREW, Directors and Staff of the Garden State Crew-zers, I wanted to wish everyone a Joyous Holiday Season and a Very Merry Christmas. Hoping everyone has a Happy and Health New Year.

Also, we wanted to Thank everyone who has made the club so successful for the past 14 years. We have had so many memorable events and have made such great friendships over the years. So many of our PT family have moved on, but they are never forgotten. As our beautiful little cars move from unique daily driver to collectible cars, may we hold onto them as long as we possibly can. We are fortunate to have such a robust and helpful online community that is able to offer help and suggestions to our little quirks and problems.

DIRECTOR

Re: Happy Holidays and Thanks!

Postby hotrodPT » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Gloria and I wish the Directors and all members of the Crew a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We look forward to the 2015 line up of events. See you in March in Woodbridge for the St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Ron and Gloria, and the Hot Rod PT
hotrodPT

Postby MagicDj » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Hoping to get my friend Greg to attend the ST PATS parade! He bought an 03 last May
MagicDj

Postby DIRECTOR » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:41 pm

That would be cool, I am sure he will enjoy it!
DIRECTOR

Return to PT CRUISER TOPICS