HALLOWEEN PARADE 3PM KICK-OFF

Our only Bi-State Parade, crossing over from New Jersey to PA.

HALLOWEEN PARADE 3PM KICK-OFF

Postby DIRECTOR » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:01 pm

This is our annual Halloween Parade! Starts in Phillipsburg, NJ and ends in Easton, PA. Great turn out for this parade with people lining the route. People love our decorated cars and kids love our candy! We are only going to participate if we are going to have a good showing. Please email or reply on the forum if you plan on coming! More details will follow if we are participating.

DIRECTOR

Re: HALLOWEEN PARADE 3PM KICK-OFF

Postby DIRECTOR » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:27 pm

OK, we ARE participating in the parade! I will start the list here. If you are not on it, please post or email me. I will add more names as we get them!

Ron & Gloria
Lance
John & Barbara
Jim Zat
Nancy
Marilyn
Tom Falanga
Jon & Rita
Nipper

DIRECTOR

Postby DIRECTOR » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:42 pm

To simplify things, we will be meeting up at Panara Bread at 1196 Route 22 West in Phillipsburg. We will start the meet up at 1:00pm so people can get a coffee and bite to eat if they wish. We will be pulling out of the Panera parking lot at 1:45pm Sharp!
DIRECTOR

Postby HVYMETL » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:27 pm

It's been quite a while. I've had a LOT happen in my life. I will TRY to make this.

John G.

HVYMETL
John G.
HVYMETL
2010 "Classic"
HVYMETL

Postby DIRECTOR » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 am

Weather is looking promising? Early morning showers should be over by 10:00am. Should be clear and dry by the meet up time and certainly by parade time.
DIRECTOR

Postby hotrodPT » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:22 am

We win again! The Garden State Crew-zers won the Exchange Club Choice award. This is the award given for the car clubs. I spoke with one of the judges who said the decision among the judges was unanimous. I was told that we looked good, all the cars were decorated, not all the cars in the other car clubs were decorated. I hope to have the trophy in time to show it off at Woodbridge on Dec. 6. Thanks to all who attended! We had 9 cars which is our best showing here in a while. Special thanks to Lance for bringing back the PA folks!
hotrodPT

Return to PHILLIPSBURG-EASTON HALLOWEEN PARADE, SUNDAY OCTOBER 25th