Who is going down to Wild Thang?

A lot of out CREW go down for this show so I am placing it on our list for discussion. There are few venues that are as cool as displaying on the Boardwalk! If you plan on going, mosey over to our Forum and post up. Maybe some people want to go down as a caravan?

Who is going down to Wild Thang?

Postby DIRECTOR » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:00 pm

We should make a list and see if anyone wants to Caravan down to this show.

NIPPER
RON & GLORIA
JOHN L
GREG
DOM & CHARLOTTE

DIRECTOR

Re: Who is going down to Wild Thang?

Postby tjnipper » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Its not the boardwalk that draws me to this show but our PT friends that go. A lot of of PT'ers are hiding out of a lot of our parades and car shows -- so when I see people who we don't or haven't seen in a while I want to be there to renew friendships I have made since 2000.
tjnipper

Postby MagicDj » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Nipper, I will most likely be going down day of show, since I have to work on Friday nights and the Church show has been flipped to the weekend before! Enjoy the Cruise down!
MagicDj

Postby roadspnr » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 am

Roadspnr here, member since 2003 when I bought one. It has 33,200 miles. My other car; 1990 ford has 296,000.
Anyway, just got on the forums since the web site was hacked. Reason been I was going to post about Wild Thang which I always go and have a great time but don't seem to see many from gs crew-zers. Maybe since there are fewer and fewer events that welcome us more of you will show up. Even though Wild Thang is open to any Chrysler car, the majority there are PT cruisers! There is a trophy for the one who traveled the farthest to get there. Your car is judged according to the three catagories you pick for your car. This seems to give more people a chance to win even if they haven't gone all out in customizing their car. I know, I won for my dash treatment in 2012. Registration is through Chrysler Owners Group web site. Numbers have been declining over the years and people walking by aren't as "Wowed" as they used to be but it is still a fun day. Hey, what other car show (that we can be in) is on the boardwalk. Keep in mind that loading on the boardwalk starts at 8AM and no one allowed on after 9AM.
See ya there,
Greg
roadspnr

Postby Dominick » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:33 pm

dom and charlotte are down jst for that Saturday to say our final farwell to everyone it is going to be fun and yet its going to be sad our final wildthang
Dominick

Postby hotrodPT » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Watch the tram car please! :!:

To that, I say OOOOGAH! :lol:

See you on the boards. :D
hotrodPT

Postby Gmfirebird » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:22 am

I will be there as will my Fiancee and son
Gmfirebird

Return to Wild Thang in Wildwood, NJ September 28th