Jamseburg Presbyterian Church Food Bank Car Show

We have been going to this show since it first started. Great small town show hosted by the Jamestown Presbyterian Church. Great music spun by our own Magic DJ! Love their Hot Dogs!

Re: Jamseburg Presbyterian Church Food Bank Car Show

Postby MagicDj » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Just found out I have to work Sept. 20! I have to appear at a charity walk from 10 to noon, so I will not be able to attend this show. Which also means I won't be playing the music for it as well. My Pastor doesn't know yet! That next on my things to do list! Hope those of you that were going still attend, I will miss seeing you guy! :(
MagicDj

Postby DIRECTOR » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Wow, you would think they would have better control over their calendar and give you more than 18 days notice? Either that or they are piling all the Charity work on you because you never say no like the other DJs?
DIRECTOR

Postby MagicDj » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:59 pm

I have appearance every Friday morning for the rest of this month at various Mobil Stations, I also have one this Sunday the 14 at a Dunkin Donuts on Staten Island. And yes I tend to do most of the Charitable events! Koman Race for the Cure, which is on the same day as Karl Mays, the Step out an walk for Diabetes, which I won't be doing this year because I will be away! I do a number of them! Some of our staff don't want to do events on the weekend!
MagicDj

Postby hotrodPT » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:18 pm

I have a conflict on the 20th also. See you all at Wild Thang and at the Phillipsburg Easton Halloween Parade.
hotrodPT

Postby Mr Lou R » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:15 am

I don't see me making it this year I just have too much to do and not enough time to do it all in. I will send in a donation to the food pantry.
Mr Lou R

Postby MagicDj » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:49 am

Thanks Gary, I will be at this show, however I will be really late getting there. My appearance is until noon, so I'll be back at around 1pm. I just won't be putting my car n the show I guess! The Pastor has a wedding he has to do at 4pm at another location, so I need to be at the show by 1pm so I can take over the music and he can leave. I gave him a stack of CD's with 50's and early 60's music on them for the show!
MagicDj

Postby MagicDj » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:49 pm

I did manage to get to the show at my church by noon! Our old friend Bill Haldeman stopped by for a little while! Debbie, aka Tweety came down as did her hubby Joe, who took home a trophy. Even my friend Greg, who just recently purchased an 03' came by!

So I hope this works, here's the link for the pics!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123728879 ... 439304288/

MagicDj

Postby DIRECTOR » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:27 am

Pictures are great! Looks like a pretty good turn out! Sorry I could not make it, hopefully I will not have any conflicts next year?
DIRECTOR

Previous

Return to JAMESBURG FOOD BANK CAR SHOW - SEPTEMBER 20th-NOTE DATE CHANGE!