TOYS FOR TOTS

This is our last event for the 2014 season. What better way to end the season by decorating our PTs in our best Christmas Theme for the parade and then dinner at Charlie Brown's in Edison.

TOYS FOR TOTS

Postby DIRECTOR » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 am

I just wanted to remind everyone that this event is our TOYS FOR TOTS event. We are asking everyone to bring a new, unwrapped toy. If you are not coming, maybe you can drop off a toy to a CREW that is attending? Let's do it for the kids! ALSO, this IS a Candy Parade!
DIRECTOR

Re: TOYS FOR TOTS

Postby tjnipper » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Just wanted to thank everyone for the donation to the toys for tots. I had to find a new place to drop off the toys again, but was able to drop them off at the Burlington county Scheriff's toys for tots. They also supply needy children with the toys at Christmas time. Again thank you all for the toys and your participatatin in the parade. We will be doing the St Patty's Day Parade in Woodbridge again. It is usually held the Sunday before St Patricks Day and we had a request to eat at the Shannon Rose in Woodbridge after the parade!!! We (John, Gary,Magic and I) want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday Season and Christmas and New Year.
tjnipper

Return to WOODBRIDGE CHRISTMAS PARADE - SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7th